What’s new in AutoCAD 2018?
Hi there, I have been on AutoCAD 2015 for a while now and I am pretty sure I need to upgrade to AutoCAD 2018, I have been having this 4K Monitor Issue for a while now.
I want to know what’s the difference between AutoCAD 2015 VS. AutoCAD 2016 VS. AutoCAD 2017 VS. AutoCAD 2018
And which one will solve the 4K monitor problem?
Also which one would perform better on a lower spec system
You can see more at http://www.autodesk.com/products/autocad/compare/compare-releases
and I think cad 2018 might be the best choice for you
Its latest version is AutoCAD 2018, which has enhanced following features.
- PDF import : Import geometry, including SHX font files, fills, raster images, and TrueType text into a drawing from a PDF
- External file references: Save time and minimize frustration with tools to fix broken paths for externally referenced files.
- Object selection: Selected objects stay in the selection set, even if you pan or zoom off screen.
- Text to Mtext: Convert combinations of text and Mtext objects to a single Mtext object.
- User interface: Work intuitively with common dialog boxes and toolbars.
- Share design views: Publishes design views of your drawing to a secure location for viewing and sharing in a web browser.
- High-resolution monitor support: Enjoy the best possible viewing experience ever, even on 4K and higher resolution displays.
- AutoCAD mobile app: View, create, edit, and share CAD drawings on your mobile device with the AutoCAD mobile app
AutoCAD is very expensive and there are number of other CAD software available at comparatively much lesser prices but performing functions are not similar to AutoCAD.