How do you change the render background color in AutoCAD?
The current named view is used to determine the render background. You can use solid colors, gradients, and raster images as backgrounds.
To change the background of the current named view
- On the View menu, click Named Views.
- Click New.
- Assign a name and configure the boundary and settings. If you want your background color to appear in modelspace, you must assign a 3D Visual Style.
- Select the Override Default Background check box. To change the background color only, set the Type to Solid and click the Color field under Solid Options. Select the color you want.
- Click OK three times to return to the View Manager dialog box.
- In the View Manager dialog box, select the new named view in the Views tree and click Set Current.
- Click OK.
You can now render using your new background.