How Do I render objects in Sketchup 2017?
Hi there Ahmed,
First you need to understand that Sketchup doesn’t come with the “full package”
this means that out of the box it does not provide rendering support but if you go into plugins and install Vray or any other rendering plugin, that way you could start rendering your objects after choosing the material and lightening for the scene
- Create your SketchUp model. Add Geometry and materials like you do now
- Turn shadows on if you like and/or add light components using your 3D Rendering Extension.
- Add reflection and other Rendering attributes to your materials by right-clicking on them.
- Click the rendering button to create the rendering.
- Select default lighting and background parameters.
SketchUp doesn’t have built-in rendering tools so you’ll have to use third-party apps. My favorites are V-Ray and Lumion.
There’s also something to be said about using SketchUp’s built-in Style tools and just post-editing on Photoshop. Here’s a site that has a bunch of good tutorials on these: https://visualizingarchitecture.com/tutorials/