Asked on January 11, 2017 in AutoCAD.
How did you guys do it, can somebody show me with pictures please?
- 1525 views
- 5 answers
- 14 votes
Asked on January 8, 2017 in AutoCAD.
95% of the time, I used PhotoWorks in SW2010, now it’s replaced with PhotoView (now integrated in SW2011/12) and the rest of the 5% I tried my luck with Keyshot2, and after some time had to do a clean install of everything, lost my license key for Keyshot2, received the new license key for Keyshot3, still didn’t install it, as I don’t do many renders, most of the time it’s just for manufacturing and fabrication process, and developing and designing a whole new product usually takes two or three months, sometimes even more… If you’re satisfied with the results (you get within the main app), save your money for things you need more (for the price of Keyshot, I could buy I a new MB, the fastest Intel CPU and a brand new ATI FirePro V4800 and upgrade from 6 to 16G of DDR3 RAM…) That was a much better investment for me 😉
- 1199 views
- 4 answers
- 5 votes
Asked on December 25, 2016 in AutoCAD.
I used to download it from the plugin manger, you just search for “AutoCAD Purge”
or something like that
- 1609 views
- 2 answers
- 0 votes